Model NO.: T27
Types: Surface Grinding Wheel
Origin: Zhejiang, China
Shapes: Section Shape
Grain Size: 24#
Circular Degree: <0.01
Working Style: Surface Grinding
-Top grade Aluminum Oxide grains.
-Excellent durability and sharpness.
-For all height="359px" srcid="61288745" width="600px">
Quality identification common sense
Resin grinding wheel quality identification common sense
1. The basic appearance of the high quality grinding wheel is the appearance with good evenness and without crack.
2. The product that is provided with fine interior and exterior packaging and printed with anti-counterfeit barcode is our product, which is
different from counterfeits of low quality.
3. The lower the static unbalanced index of any grinding wheel is, the better it is, and the higher the production difficulty is.
4. The general rule of cutting and grinding is that low iron removing volume and low attrition is because the grinding wheel is too hard, and low
iron removing volume and high attrition is because the material quality is too bad.
5. The products with sharp cutting and grinding and high iron removing volume are because the grinding wheel air hole is large, sand strip is
rapid and the product is not economic and durable.
6. Long time grinding, good durability, good iron removing volume and good hand feeling indicate the grinding wheel is of high quality.
7. As for carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminum, glass stone, because their structure, density and heat status are
different, the selection of the grinding wheels is also different. As for the glass stone, there is the special glass cutting and grinding tool in the
market. As for the copper and aluminum and stainless steel solid materials, the cutting wheel or grinding wheel of low hardness or that
adopting fused zirconia alumina as the base material shall be used. As for carbon steel, stainless steel profile (non-solid), the grinding wheel
of higher hardness shall be used to enhance the service life. But for the solid round steel, forged steel, the hardness of the grinding wheel shall not be too high, or else, the cutting cannot be made.